Pages

An Appreciation Blog for Uncommon Things in Gyaru!

 やっほー~!Gyaru blog time~

Right off the bat, I just wanna say that this is definitely a bit of a self-indulgent blog for me... I kind of just wanted to showcase a bunch of amazing Gyaru images I've collected recently!! Aside from that, though, as I was going through my Pinterest board, it got me thinking: Why don't we show some love to the things we don't always see in Gyaru fashion?

A few people have come to me in the past with questions like, "Can I still be Gyaru/Gyaruo if X, Y, Z...?" My answer to them has always been, and will always be, "Yes, yes, and yes!" There is genuinely so much room for creativity in Gyaru, and this is really a subculture about doing whatever the FUCK you want! Still, I know that knowing something and being comfortable with it are two different things, so let's celebrate the diversity that Gyaru has to offer today!

(ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚WE LOVE...

Gaijin Gyaru!











Plus-sized Gyaru!












Gyaru Who Wear Glasses!












Gyaru With Short Hair!











Gyaru With Dark Hair!












Trans Gyaru!




WE LOVE ALL GYARU!! ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡

0 comments: