やっほー~!Gyaru blog time~
Sorry I've been quiet for a while... Life has been crazy! I'm actually running a bit short on ideas for blogs these days, so here's a quickie for now~
When I was writing my Uncommon Things in Gyaru blog, I was trying to hunt down some photos of a particular egg model, and I was drawing a total blank! I couldn't find them ANYWHERE, and I was ready to give up... Until the same photos and more came across my Reddit feed again~! I decided it would be so fun to dedicate a whole blog to one of the most unique gal models of all time... Hiromin!
Before we begin, the original Reddit post can be found here~ Be sure to give it some love~ Also, I won't be going too in-depth here; information was pretty limited, and I think less writing suits a more photo-heavy blog post anyway. Let's begin~
Hiromi Shinhata, otherwise known as Hiromin, was a model for both egg and Nuts magazines. She was born in the Philippines and moved to Japan as a child. Hiromin began modeling at age 14 for egg, and her style was incredibly unique because she favored a more tomboyish/butch look. Hiromin's styling in her photoshoots actually leans more into traditional Gyaruo silhouettes! She would also play the role of the male counterpart in her shoots instead of a guy model, with some of them having outwardly Sapphic undertones. Hiromin was overall very unique and something that is rarely seen in the realm of gal modeling. At some point, she moved on from egg and began modeling exclusively for Nuts. Outside of modeling, Hiromin is a DJ and has been since she started modeling. She typically performs under the name DJ Reika.





















1 comments:
YAYYYY ANTAMA HAIIIII!! it feels like it's been so long, but i hope you've been doing alright. i'm happy to hear from you again!
ALSO IM GIGGLINGGGG OMG. wowww, she's so lovely............ ( ˶°ㅁ°) !! thank you for sharing!!!! ♡
Post a Comment